What are the mechanisms of the medicinal product Globalium Zeolith?
Globalium Zeolith Medicinal Product has an effective supporting role in preventing oxidative stress.
The underlying mechanism here is simple:
- Globalium Zeolith Medicinal Product is taken according to your daily dosage recommendation.
- Within its crystal lattice, Globalium Zeolith Medicinal Product is enriched with loosely bound cationic trace elements, such as sodium, magnesium, calcium and potassium.
- Inside the gastrointestinal tract, these bonds break up and the essential trace elements are released to the organism, while in return free radicals and toxic heavy metals (lead, mercury, cadmium, caesium) as well as metabolic byproducts like ammonium are tightly bound to the now-vacated binding sites of the zeolite molecules and then removed from the organism.
- As digestion proceeds, Globalium Zeolith Medicinal Product continues to bind free radicals and toxins. Theses bonds are significantly stronger than with the trace elements from earlier in the process. Once bound, free radicals will not dissolve out.
- Comparable to a filter or a sponge, Globalium Zeolith Medicinal Product passes through our digestive system without undesirable side effects, without swelling up or being absorbed by the body.
- Globalium Zeolith Medicinal Product is excreted from the body in a natural way (stool) along with the bound free radicals and toxins within 24 hours while not being metabolized itself.