100% natural Ingredients
Certified organic by CPAEN.
The skin as a therapeutic boundary
As the skin is responsible for the important function of exchanging two worlds, it fulfils a complex function as an organ: It connects and separates the inner world from the outer world.
Any product applied to the skin must respect the extraordinary intelligence of the skin with which it must act, otherwise it will cause damage to the entire system.
The substances applied to the skin should also contain a vital message.
It is Cosmoetica's responsibility to treat the raw materials, the ingredients and the intention of how they are prepared with respect.
The most important medicinal herbs in Europe
- Pure essential basil oil has a calming and at the same time stimulating and mood-enhancing effect. Slightly antiseptic, it is also used against insect bites.
- Beeswax is traditionally used in medicine and physiotherapy as a heat pack for coughs, colds, muscle and joint pain.
- Nettle is considered a food and medicinal herb
- Angelica. angelica
The plant/root has an unmistakable, sweetish, pungent odour.
- Pure eucalyptus essential oil
Powerful and pungent aroma, widely used in cough and cold remedies. Has a natural antibiotic and anti-inflammatory effect. In skin care, it is used particularly successfully against inflammation, boils and blemishes.
- Pure essential geranium oil has a balancing, calming and cleansing effect.
Elderflower, floral water also has an anti-inflammatory and calming effect on stressed skin.
- Pure essential ginger oil has a warming effect on the body and promotes blood circulation.
- Jasmine (extract) strengthens the skin's own defences, protects the skin from the effects of sunlight and air pollution and helps to repair damaged cells.
- Jojoba oil penetrates deep into the skin and provides long-lasting protection, regulates the moisture balance and stabilises the lipid mantle.
- Camomile (extract) is used for very sensitive skin. It is also favoured for decongestant eye compresses, dry hair and relaxing baths. It has an extraordinary soothing effect on the skin.
- Pure chamomile essential oil contains beauty-enhancing and skin-caring active ingredients.
- Pure lavender essential oil is very mild to the skin. It is one of the very few essential oils that can be used pure.
- Dandelion extract is used to treat blemished skin. The flower tea is also used as a hair conditioner (for dandruff and dry hair).
- Clove oil has the best soothing and deodorising properties. It is suitable for all skin types.
- Olive oil is used in our moisturising and facial creams, masks, milks and scrubs. Particularly suitable for dry, chapped and cracked skin.
- Orange oil is used in our moisturising and facial creams, masks, milks and scrubs. Particularly suitable for dry, chapped and cracked skin.
- Pure peppermint essential oil - Its main ingredient menthol has an antispasmodic, cooling and refreshing effect.
- Propolis extract has antibacterial, antimicrobial, antifungal and even antibiotic properties.
- Marigold extract - In naturopathy, the dried whole or crushed flower heads or the dried tongue flowers are used. They are administered in the form of tea infusions, aqueous extracts, tinctures, extracts and ointments.
- Pure rosemary essential oil is used in cosmetics because of its strong fragrance and its regenerating and moisturising active ingredients.
- Ursolic acid, a pure active ingredient isolated from rosemary, has a lasting soothing effect on the skin and has recently proven repairing properties.
- Sage oil has an amber flavour and is used in soaps and cosmetics, for example, as a fixative in perfume production. The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect of sage also provides optimum care for blemished body skin, which is particularly utilised by the cosmetics industry. Sage is also used as an antihydrotic agent in antiperspirant products such as deodorants.
- Yarrow flower extract - the flowers are used to care for facial skin in steam baths.
- Sesame oil is an ingredient in skin care products.
- Shea butter, also known as shea butter, pure vegetable fat from the nut of the African shea tree, contains many vitamins (E, A + allantoin) and has a high moisturising capacity.
- Grape seed oil is used as a base for cosmetic products. Its use as a cosmetic is said to date back to the Middle Ages.
- Pure juniper essential oil has a strong cleansing, disinfecting and detoxifying effect. This is why this oil is used in cosmetics, especially for acne and cellulite.
- Frankincense oil is extracted from the resin using steam distillation. Its ingredients are 75 % monoterpenes, sesquiterpenes, monoterpenols, sesquiterpenols and ketones. The perfume industry, which uses frankincense oil in cosmetic products and as an additive in medicines, describes frankincense oil as "a balsamic-spicy, slightly lemony and typical frankincense fragrance with slightly coniferous and piney undertones".
- Wild rose oil contains up to 80% polyunsaturated fatty acids, which are responsible for the regeneration of cell membranes and the renewal of skin tissue. It counteracts premature ageing of the skin, reduces and prevents the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Suitable for all skin types, especially for sensitive, dry and damaged skin.
- Horsetail extract (field horsetail) is used to revitalise and firm tired skin.
- Pure lemongrass essential oil has a concentration-enhancing, penetrating and uplifting effect.
Cosmoetica products are produced with the best natural ingredients, all of them certified organic.
We follow the biodynamic calendar as much as possible, we incorporate the human knowledge of the etheric formative forces as an added value to the virtues of the plants used.
In this way the products reach and maintain high levels of life forces and vitality.
Birch sap, plants, essential oils, and beeswax act regenerating, detoxifying and training the best capability of the skin as barrier between the outer and the inner world. Finally they act re-creating the order and the innate beauty in each person.
The skin restores its information and learning system. In this way through the anti-stress effect the skin recovers the precise elasticity, the precise tension and the vital alert that define its function as barrier.
They are especially suitable for people with allergies or sensitive to chemicals as well as for anyone looking for natural and organic products and for those who look beyond simple Cosmetics caring for their health.