- Nutrient-rich algae from the Upper Klamath Lake (Oregon / USA)
- The water of the upper Klamath Lake is drinkable
- Both the powder and the tablets contain no other additives
- Our AFA Algae are gently dried in a special patented process in the absence of oxygen and below 38 ° C in order to retain their natural cell structure and particular nutrient content
- raw food quality
- in the US OTCO - certified (= recognized American organic seal)
- Optimal protection of the valuable nutrients through violet protective glass Miron or violet protective film
Our Klamath Afa Algae are not enriched with vitamins or other additives. They contain all the nutrients included in their original, unaltered and natural form.