- Acerola - one of the vitamin-C-richest plants on the planet (17%)
- 100 g ripe Acerola fruits = 17,000 mg of vitamin C
- 100 g ripe oranges = 50 mg of vitamin C
- Compared to fresh fruits, dried fruits contain a higher percentage of ingredients
- other phytochemicals contained in acerola significantly increase the cell-protecting effect of natural Vitamin C
- Compared to synthetic ascorbic acid, the natural herbal vitamin C shows a higher bioavailability.
- optimal vitamin C supply during all seasons, in situations of stress and high physical strain; also suitable for smokers who generally have an increased need for vitamin C.
- Optimal protection of the valuable nutrients through the original, high quality violet protective glass Miron
Non EU Agriculture